WordPress updates and backup
From: $20.00 / month
- Do you have a beautiful WordPress site but you are worried about maintenance?
- Are you afraid of breaking everything by updating?
- Do you have a backup of your site just in case?
Prevention is better than cure… I have a solution for you!
- Weekly database backup sent to an external storage space (I keep the last 5 backups).
- Monthly backup of files sent to an external storage space (I keep the last 3 backups);
- Update of WordPress, plugins and theme if necessary;
- Checking for issues using the WordPress “Site Health” tool;
- Update of the php version if necessary and if the site allows it.
- Everything included in the basic package;
- Daily database backup sent to an external storage space (I keep the last 10 backups);
- Performance audit and recommendations if applicable;
- Installation and configuration of WordFence Free.
Terms and Conditions
- Licenses must be up to date for me to update.
- The subscription covers a single website. You can take several packages to cover several sites.
- If a bug occurs and I can’t fix it quickly enough, I’ll revert to the previous version and contact you. The package does not include debugging.
- I need to have access to your WordPress console as well as your hosting panel to proceed.
- You will receive a note every month notifying you that the site has been updated. It is your responsibility to verify and test that everything is in place and functional and notify me if this is not the case.
- No refund can be made once the service has been rendered. However, you can cancel your subscription at any time.
- The service is aimed primarily at my current customers. If you are not yet a customer with me, contact me before proceeding!